martes, 17 de febrero de 2009

Remeras

01 String lazy - piola vago
02 place yourself - ubicate
03 hold the scratch - aguantate el raye
04 put it wave - metele onda
05 it very fitted in you - te re cabio
06 my friend has all the cake - mi amigo tiene toda la torta
07 it goes like pineapple - va como pi;a
08 it goes like a special kids kick - va como patada de mogolico
09 no, apple - no, manzana
10 send it fruit - mandale fruta
11 rescue yourself - rescatate
12 mambo cutter - cortamambo
13 wallet kills player - billetera mata galan
14 dont drink if you dont know how - no tomes si no sabes tomar
15 crowd yourself to the limit - copate
16 if you dont give me, you can go to the very shell of your sister - si no me das, te podes ir a la reconcha de tu hermana
17. dont break my eggs: if you are a little filled i wont give you ball - no me rompas los huevos: si estas un poco rellenita no te voy a dar bola
18. Im a touch upside down - estoy un toque dado vuelta
19. of front butter - de frente manteca
20. take the stick - tomate el palo
21. stay string or i break you everything - quedate piola o te rompo todo
22. Im not shy, infacing gives me straw - no soy timido, encarar me da paja
23. you dont have face to tell me that - no tenes cara para decirme eso
24. you are in anyone - estas en cualquiera
25. im of the hat - estoy de la gorra
26. touch me and your ranch will be rotter
27. im upside down like a sock - estoy dado vuelta como una media
28 stay very strig - quedate bien piola
29. rescue yourself little cat - rescatate gatito

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario